Problem because of Virus ?
What is antivirus?
- Host Process for window services stopped and closed
- LVCOMSX.exe in system32 folder
- Sluggish computer or HJT err or
- Hijackthislog - when try to access window updates error message appears " Page cannot be displayed"
- Google Redirect
- and many more problems.
Antivirus are software that protect PC against Virus, Spyware, malware and etc.
BackDoor: A special type of trojan (often called remote access trojan or RAT), they essentially give control of your computer to a hacker.
Phishing: These criminal scams attempt to obtain your identifying information by disguising as legitmate sources (like your bank, eBay, or facebook).
Hackers: Anyone trying to take control of your computer for malicious purposes.
Keyloggers: A virus designed to track and monitor user keystrokes, often used to steal passwords, credit card numbers, etc.
Browser Exploits: malicious code that takes advantage of an internet browser vulnerability to make the browser do something you don't want (freeze, crash, change settings, etc.)
OS Exploits: Malware that is designed to take advantage of a vulnerability in the Windows Operating System.
our technician assist you for following antiviruses:
How we Help You?
- Trend Micro
More Advantages Of CyberGeekShop:
- Installation of antivirus.
- Help in selection of antivirus
- Configure & Updation of antivirus.
- Uninstall and deleting Registry files of old antivirus.
- Remote assistance for complete solution.
- 24/7 online support at cheapest Price.
- Experienced certified technician.